If you’re looking for a great opportunity and you meet the following qualifications please complete our online application.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines
- Valid CDL with proper endorsements. Enhanced CDL a plus!
- No current license suspension or revocation
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three (3) years.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- Must be 23 years old.
- Speak, understand, read and write English.
- Two (2) years driving experience within the last three (3) years.
- Able to pass DOT drug test and physical.
- Low Pre-Employment Screening Analysis (PSP) and CSA scores.